BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Little Busy and Thank You:)

I've been a little busy lately and I haven't had much time to get into a post for a while. Even now the baby is asking me "how much hot water do I have to mix with cold to make warm?" ... And in one second she has changed her conversation to the Lysol germs on t.v.....

I hope to write something soon. Between work, keeping this house together, my baby, and my husband... (not quite my husband because he has yet to propose) ... I have no time to focus on much else.

Quickly, I would like to say thank you to the co-workers who have read my blog... both those who have mentioned it to me and those who have not. I never expected anyone to admire my small quest to share my story and I certaintly never expected anyone to be impressed by it. That may seem wierd considering all that I've been through but I've never given myself enough credit for anything anyhow. That will definetely start to change because as bits and pieces of my life become pretty well known to the people around me, I'm becoming less ashamed and more proud of how far I've come. I don't think you ALL will ever understand the enormous role you play in my life. Every comment, compliment, complaint, I remember it all and I apply it all to my life in every way possible. Why do I choose to be a nice person now and why do I tolerate so much from people that don't deserve it? Because I feel the way people touch my life in so many ways and I want to give that to everyone I come in contact with. I'm blessed with something great everyday and I choose to share that...

0 comments: