BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Worst Day in Music & Pop Culture EVER

Love you Michael. I had my heart set on seeing you perform your last tour & (at the risk of sounding ridiculous to a lot of poeple) I'm heartbroken. I grew up with you and fell in love with you're music and charm from day one. An amazing person, from what I've seen, who never got the chance to redeem yourself from the garbage people put you through.
I'm Unbelievably sad right now. When you see someone on television, in interviews, music videos, award shows, hear their music... well, you can't help but feel as if you know them personally. I knew Michael Jackson. That's how I felt all through my childhood. I knew in my childhood heart of hearts that he was an amazing man blessed with the opportunity to touch more lives than any other human being in pop culture!
God bless his talented and caring soul! Remember Michael for the great work and amazing
things he has done. Most people seem perfect in death, even those that were not.
Michael Jackson was perfection in the music industry and as close to perfection as God allows in the human world.
RIP King of Popular Culture

0 comments: